Friday, December 6, 2013

Hutto - SE351

 


Working on another two-page spread for our 2012 photobook.  In March 2012, we took a trip to Texas to visit my sister and her family.  What was so cool, was that my parents came to visit that same week!  We had a lot of fun, and did many many things during our visit!  I had so many pictures too.... it was s hard to narrow it down to just a few. Whew!

I used a sketch I found online at Scrapbooks Etc (SE351).  I realize now that I look at the sketch, I didn't follow it exactly, but.... I did use it as inspiration.

I just want to point out what I did to achieve the lines underneath the title.  I used the Eclectic Overlays frame (same one as the background piece), but I cropped the stamp so just the lines showed. 

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used - My Digital Studio
Background - Cajun Craze
Embellishments - Taffeta Ribbon (Very Vanilla)
Stamp Brush Sets - Eclectic Overlays (Really Rust and Early Espresso); Torn Edges (eyelet border - Early Espresso); Moments Ago (words - Cajun Craze)
Punch - Square (Very Vanilla)
Font - CK Cutie and KG Eyes Wide Open (Early Espresso)

1 comment: