Thursday, October 25, 2012

Through the Years - DGSC085

Catching up on the Splitcoaststampers Challenges, this one DGSC085 - Using Pre-made templates.  You may view the challenge here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-f253/dgsc085-using-pre-made-templates-t562713.html

I used a template found online at Scrapbooks Etc., although, I did add a few more photo boxes.  This year Mike and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary, so I wanted to show a photo of us each year of our marriage. I really like how this turned out.

Thanks for looking!

Stamp Brush Set - Eclectic Overlays (Whisper White)
Paper - Lap of Luxury #3
Embellishments - Knots and Ties Trim (Daffodil Delight), Dahlias (Daffodil Delight)
Font - Lavanderia (Daffodil Delight)

No comments:

Post a Comment