Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Perfectly Sprinkled - SQSC19

January Sketch SQSC-001

I created this card for the Stampin' Queen's Sketch Challenge - SQSC19. You can view the sketch and all the cards designed by this sketch here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/12/sqsc-19.html

I made this card for my niece's 9th birthday. Such a bright and cheery card for a bright and cheery girl. This is a hybrid card, using My Digital Studio with the Sprinkled Expressions Stamp Brush Set.
Thanks for looking!

Stamp sets: Sprinkled Expressions (MDS - Calypso Coral), Perfectly Penned (Lucky Limeade)
Paper: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Ruffled Ribbon (Lucky Limeade), Everyday Enchantment Organdy (Calypso Coral), Everyday Enchantment Brad.

2 comments:

  1. I love your card. It has a sense of whimsy and I love how you added the sentiment! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful whimsical card for a Birthday celebration. TFS.

    ReplyDelete