Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Simply Kind - SQSC14

I made this card for the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge. You can find the challenge here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/


All products are Stampin' Up, unless otherwise stated:


Stamp sets: Simply Soft, Thank You Kindly (created in My Digital Studio-Stampin' Up! since I needed it smaller to use the oval punch.)


Paper: Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Early
spresso, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze DSP, More Mustard DSP


Ink: Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Early Espresso


Ribbon: Very Vanilla taffeta


Punches: Oval, Scallop Oval, Scallop Trim, Scallop Corner Trim


Accessories: Dimensionals, Tombo Adhesive, Glue-Dot

2 comments:

  1. super wonderful! as always! and again you were chosen to be one of the spotlighted cards :) so Congrats!! I see you already have the button, I guess I am going to have to start making a button that says "I am always chosen" just for you :) haha! Thanks for playing with us at the Stampin' Queens! Inky hugs, Cristena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much! Again.....I feel honored that you chose my card to spotlight on your blog. Thanks for inspiring me with your sketches Cristena!

    ReplyDelete