Sunday, July 18, 2021

Whiskey Tidings

 

My brother-in-law loves a good scotch, so when Stampin' Up! introduced the new stamp set 'Whiskey Business', I knew I had to get this set. Now, my Dad does love his whiskey too, but as his birthday and my brother-in-law's birthday are so close.... I didn't want to create two cards with the same theme. So... I'll design a different card for my Dad this year, and use the Whiskey Business set for him next year!

Now, I did utilize Pinterest in trying to find the perfect color combo in coloring in the images. I chose Bronze, Cinnamon Cider, Gray Granite and Mango Melody.... along with the color lifter on the ice cubes.

The Stitched Nested Labels die is cut at one end, and I used the straight edge dies cut within that set to die cut the straight edge.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Whiskey Business
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Cinnamon Cider, Gray Granite, Mango Melody, Color Lifter)
Paper - Cinnamon Cider, Basic Black, Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stitched Nested Labels dies, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment