Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Vibrant Blooms

 


It took me a long time to create this card. Not sure what my creative block was. I started with a different vase and many stems coming from that vase. I guess less is more - right! LOL 

Now, I did add Shimmer Crystal Effects to the vase AFTER I took this photo, so the vase will have a 3D shimmer effect. AND, the flowers all have 'Wink Of Stella' added to them to make them shine.

I used the 'True Love' DSP for the background. Sets the feminine touch just nicely.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Vibrant Vases, Flowering Blooms, Little Ladybug
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Basic Black, Pineapple Punch, Daffodil Delight)
Paper - Basic White, Pineapple Punch, Basic Black, True Love DSP
Accessories - Wink of Stella, Shimmer Crystal Effects, Stampin' Trimmer, masking w/scrap piece of paper (to get only a portion of the flower stem)





No comments:

Post a Comment