Saturday, July 10, 2021

Dental Graduate

 


My cousin just graduated from Dental Hygienist School... she is now a Registered Dental Hygienist! Congratulations to Kim! Now... I wanted to send a card, but did NOT have anything that was fitting for her career. So, I found this cute free clip art online of a tooth holding a toothbrush with his thumbs-up! Yay! I just added the graduation cap embellishment (another free clip art from online).

I paired it with the 'Sprinkled Expressions' Stamp Brush Set from Stampin' Up!.

This was all designed within My Memories Suite digital software.

Thanks for checking in!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishment - Tooth and Graduation Cap (Free clip Art online)
Stamp Brush Set - Sprinkled Expressions (words)
Paper - Basic White, Merry Merlot, Gold Foil
 

No comments:

Post a Comment