Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sudoku Birthday

 

My Dad's birthday is today! While trying to create a birthday card for him.... I gravitate to the tools stamp sets, as my Dad is really handy around the house. After creating one of those cards, I realized that I'd like to create a card that he can actually use/do. He loves the Sudoku puzzles.... and the harder the better. So, I downloaded an "Impossible" puzzle online and printed it out on Basic White cardstock.

I hope he will enjoy working this puzzle on his birthday!

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Embellishments - Sudoku Puzzle - online puzzle
Paper - Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Crumb Cake
Ink - Misty Moonlight
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing Folder, Tasteful Labels dies, Misty Moonlight Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment