Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Baseball Banner


My Godson loves anything baseball. I try to incorporate a baseball theme for his birthday each year... and this year is no different. I used My Memories Suite digital software to create this wonderful card for him.

The baseball is actually an image I found online... free clipart. Not sure who to give credit to.... so if it's yours..... please let me know, so I can give you credit! The image was actually a baseball on a white background... so when I went to add a shadow, it showed up as a square. NOT COOL!  The way around that, is to save your image as a paper on your computer (just save the file to your background papers). Then, by adding a circle shape (punch) to your design space... and choosing that image paper to encompass that circle shape. SWEET! Now, I can add shadows to all the baseballs.... and make them however size I need them to be.

The Banner is from Sugarmoon Designs... just changed the color to match my color combo.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - Baseball (free clipart online); Birthday Mini (banner-Sgrmoon)
Punch - Star (filled w/red and blue), Circle (filled w/Baseball)
Paper - Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Basic White

No comments:

Post a Comment