Saturday, July 31, 2021

Roller Coaster Birthday

 


My nephew-in-law loves roller coasters. Unfortunately, I do not have a roller coaster stamp set that I could use for a card. He and his wife (my niece) are expecting their first child in December, and I felt that the roller coaster analogy of life was pretty apt for his (and their situation). I found this cute, small graphic online.

I downloaded it so that I could use it with digital software - My Memories Suite. I added the text, suing the font 'Honey Script'.

After printing it on Basic White Cardstock and trimming it with my paper trimmer, I finished it the traditional way.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishment - Roller Coaster Scene (found online)
Font - Honey Script (black)
Paper - Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Basic White
Accessories - Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment