Friday, May 15, 2020

Waterfront Sail

Ah... to be in the tropics right now! Well, I guess I'll settle for making a card with a tropical feel. I used a sponge roller for the first time to create an ocean. Wow! Works so much better than the sponge daubers I would've used. Next, I added the green mountains. The ones in the distance were stamped off and then onto the card, so that it created some distance. I masked the mountains, so that I could stamp the sun coming up the sky.

I used the sailboat within the 'Sailing Home' stamp set, and then used the coordinating 'Smooth Sailing' dies to cut the image out. I colored the sailboat using Stampin' Blends markers.

The sentiment is from the 'Wonderful Moments' stamp set.

Thanks for taking a quick look!


Stamp sets - Sailing Home, Waterfront, Wonderful Moments
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Stampin' Blends (Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake)
Paper - Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Smooth Sailing dies, scrap piece of paper, dimensionals, Sponge Roller

 


No comments:

Post a Comment