Monday, May 11, 2020

Something Tropical

For the ladies in my life that are my Mothers! As you know, my Mom passed away 6 years ago. Everyday I remember her and I cherish those memories I have of her. I miss you Mom!

Now, I do have my Mother-in-law, my GodMother, and my best friend's Mom.... who I think of all the time as my second Mom! These ladies were there for me in special ways! You are blessings in my life!

I chose the 'Timeless Tropical' stamp set for this. As the name implies.... mother's are timeless. And, I LOVE anything tropical! So, it was a no-brainer. lol
I chose the same layout, but wanted to chose different color combos with each.
Each stamen is colored Daffodil Delight. The color combos for each are: Seaside Spray/Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight/Lovely Lipstick, and Petal Pink/Highland Heather. The leaves are a combo of Mossy Meadow/Soft Sea Foam All colored in with Stampin' Blends.

Thanks for taking a look!
Happy Mother's Day!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Timeless Tropical, Something to Celebrate
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Seaside Spray/Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight/Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink/Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam/Mossy Meadow)
Paper - Seaside Spray, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, In The Tropics dies, glue dots, Coastal Weave Embossing Folder

 

No comments:

Post a Comment