Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Pictogram Bubbles

 

When I saw Yoonsun Hur's card (right) on Pinterest, I just knew I had to create one for my nephew.
Now, I didn't have any of those inside bottle cap labels, so I used different stamp sets to get the look I wanted.  Thanks so much Yoonsun for your inspiration!

The 'Be Happy' stamp is from the 'Darling Dots' set.
The '#1' stamp is from the 'Ciao Baby' set.
The Heart is from the 'Pictogram Punches' set
The Star is from the 'Bubble Over' set.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Darling Dots, Ciao Baby, Pictogram Punches, Bubble Over
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape
Paper - Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Accessories - Die-cut/Emboss Machine, Bottles and Bubbles dies, Well Written dies

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment