Monday, September 24, 2018

Elephant Shower

What a precious gift to welcome a new baby into the word! My Godson and his fiance are expecting a boy in December. Emily loves elephants, so I incorporated one in my card.

I used my digital software...as I didn't have a cute elephant stamp to utilize. The background "quilt" is an overlay within my software... just add the color behind (which I did with blue). The sentiment is also a digital stamp.

I printed it out on Whisper White cardstock and finished by adding a gray mat with matching ribbon and a blue card base.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - MM8 Baby (overlay) - MyMem; Happy Spring (elephant) - SyrenaE; WA Blessing (sentiment) - MyMem
Shape - Square (filled w/blue)

Paper - Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Embellishments - Smoky Slate Stitched Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment