Thursday, September 13, 2018

Meadows Lodge 2018

Mike and I went on a family vacation to a lodge in southern Ohio in July 2018. The Lodge is called Meadows Lodge and its part of the Buffalo Lodging Company in Rockbridge, Ohio. Beautiful log cabins and lodges there. The Meadows Lodge comfortably fit all of our 22 people in our family. We stayed for 4 nights and 3 days... it was wonderful to get together and be with family.

I decided to create a photobook for each family (6 in all), so I kept it simple and focused on the photos. I used my My Memories Suite digital software to create the pages... and used Shutterfly to get them printed (it was cheaper than going through My Memories to get printed, as Shutterfly had a 50% off entire order plus free shipping! Can't beat that!).


There is the actual book, and here are the pages I designed within:



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Paper - A Flower for You (SyrenaE) 
Mat - Black
Embellishments - Wedding Day (swirly stamp black - MyMem); Timeless Taffeta Trimmings (gray ribbon - SU); Don't Eat the Daisies (daisy - BC)
Font - Goudy Old Style (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment