Thursday, August 22, 2024

Flowing Zinnia

 


I really like the layout on Angie Mckenzie's card. I wish I had the circle die-cut that she has in the picture though. I loosely created my card using hers for inspiration, so thanks Angie!

I chose the color combo - Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia and Blackberry Bliss along with the Granny Apple Green and Lemon Lime Twist. I used Wink of Stella to add some shine to the petals.

Thanks for taking a look!

Stamp sets - Simply Zinnia, Flowing Flowers
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green and Lemon Lime Twist)
Paper - Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Fresh Freesia DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels dies, Stone Embossing folder, Simply Zinnia dies, Wink of Stella




No comments:

Post a Comment