Monday, August 12, 2024

Beauty Party

 


Such a lovely card created by Sharon Burke! I chose 'Pretty In Pink' for my flower color and 'Soft Sea Foam' for my leaves. I added Wink of Stella to all the flowers to make them shine.
I used the sentiment from 'Punch Party' stamp set and change the direction of the banner and background vertical strips to horizontal. I also added the background 'Layered Florals' embossing folder to make the card my own. Thanks Sharon for your inspiration!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp sets - Enduring Beauty, Punch Party
Ink - Memento, Pretty in Pink, Soft Sea Foam
Paper - Thick White, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels dies, Enduring Beauty masks, Enduring Beauty dies, Wink of Stella, Blending Brush




No comments:

Post a Comment