I loved the layout of Stampin'Gala's card (found on Pinterest).... so I chose to use the same layout for my card. I wanted to use Flirty Flamingo as my "niece" (Best Friend's daughter) loves anything pink (my kinda gal).
I love how my background piece works with this card. It's the new 'Swirls of Magic' Embossing Folder. I can see where I'll be using this folder a lot in my cards!
I added a Wink of Stella to the flower petals to make them shine.
Thanks for taking a closer look!
Stamp sets - Simply Beautiful, Go To Greetings
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green)
Paper - Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Basic White, Flirty Flamingo DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Heart Shaped dies, Party Banners dies, Swirls of Magic Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, Black Iridescent Ribbon




No comments:
Post a Comment