Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Tropical Banners

 

I fell in love with the colors on Korstan Del Rosario's card (right)... so I just had to create one of my own. My Uncle and his daughter (my cousin) are planning on going to Hawaii, so I thought a tropical birthday card was in order!  AND... I wanted it to be a bit masculine, so the blue/green combo was perfect! Thanks Korstan!

I paired the 'Tropical Chic' stamp set with the 'Birthday Banners' sentiment. The 'Bunch of Banners' Framelits coordinate with the set.

Thanks for dropping by! Aloha and Mahalo!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Tropical Chic, Birthday Banners
Ink - Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Balmy Blue
Paper - Mossy Meadow, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Tropical Thinlits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, dimensionals, glue dots

 


No comments:

Post a Comment