Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stylish Wreath

I received a new Stamp set - "Wondrous Wreath" and wanted to play with it.  I really love Christmas colors... and with the wreath I needed two greens, so I paired Pear Pizzazz with Mellow Moss.  I really like how the two go together.

The stamp set is a Photopolymer and a two-step stamp (I guess mine was a three-step stamping), so it was a bit time consuming to place stamp on acrylic block, ink, stamp, clean stamp, pull stamp off acrylic block, repeat for second leaves and then again for the berries.

I really do like that the stamp set has the framelits - "Wonderful Wreath" to match, so that each element can be intricately cut (no fussy cutting involved!).

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Wondrous Wreath
Paper - Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler\
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Mellow Moss, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories - Stylish Stripes, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Big Shot, dimensionals, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment