Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sweet Seaside

I really loved the 'Seaside' stamp set.... one of my favorite 'retired' stamp sets from Stampin' Up!. With the new 'blendabilities markers' came out, I wanted to use them with this lovely set.  I used the 'skin tones' blendabilities set.

I wanted my card to have one think of a beach....relaxation and peace.  I hope I've conveyed that within this card.  The knot you see on the card is a 'sailor's knot'.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Seaside (retired), Sweet Essentials (retired)
Paper - Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink - Blendabilities (Skin Tones), Early Espresso, Memento
Accessories - Big Shot, Decorative Dots TIEF, scissors, twine (non-SU), Blendabilities Color Lifter

No comments:

Post a Comment