Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Natural History Museum

 

I'm back working on my 2009 scrapbook.... with the month of September.  Mike had work in Los Angeles, so we were able to visit with his side of the family during that time. I went to the Natural History Museum with Linda and two of her kids. We had a fabulous time looking at the dinosaur bones.... and all the exhibits there.  Aidan and Miranda were a bit afraid of the butterflies though.
Thanks for looking!

Paper - My Sweet Pea DSP #13, #19, #22, #27
Photo Mats - Rose Red
Punch Mats - Chocolate Chip
Embellishments - My Sweet Pea
Punches - Square (filled w/Chocolate Chip for flag), Arrow (Filled w/same as background paper to complete the flag look), Square (filled w/Old Olive for stem of flowers), Decorative Label (filled w/ My Sweet Pea DSP), Butterfly (filled w/My Sweet Pea DSP), Oval and Square (filled with Chocolate Chip for body of butterfly and antennae)


No comments:

Post a Comment