Thursday, October 3, 2024

Beautiful Layers

 


When I saw Jaimie's card from 'Stamp It With Jaimie'... I just knew I had to create one for my sister and her husband for their anniversary. I changed a few things to make it my own, but wanted to give credit to Jaimie for her lovely inspiration and use of the new Neutrals DSP (Designer Series Paper).

Now, I did cut a bit off the Layers of Beauty stamped image, so that it would fit on my card with scissors.

I used Wink of Stella to make the petals shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp sets - Layers of Beauty

Ink - Memento, Night of Navy, Peach Pie, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow

Paper - Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Basic White, Night of Navy DSP

Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Blender Brush, Layers of Beauty Decorative Masks, Layered Florals Embossing Folder, Layers of Beauty dies, scissors, Wink of Stella



No comments:

Post a Comment